Monday, January 16, 2006

Please, no more memes

Updated:
Workout: Easy 2.5 mile run following Kenza on her motor-scooter, my battery wore out long before hers did. I'm not an evening runner - mornings are best for me.

Food: Bad, bad, bad. I must redeem myself tomorrow with an extra-hard buttcamp and 5 mile run!! I've been so good, but it was a tough day.
____________________

Struck by tragedy . . . Fifteen from Nano? Okay. Randomly selected.
  1. Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield
  2. Lady, Lenny Kravitz
  3. Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani
  4. Hung Up, Madonna
  5. Jesus Walks, Kanye West
  6. Pretty Vegas, INXS
  7. You Had Me, Joss Stone
  8. Gypsy Flame, Armik
  9. Pump It, Black-Eyed Peas
  10. Naughty Girl, Beyonce
  11. Vertigo, U2
  12. American Girl, Tom Petty
  13. La Tortura, Shakira
  14. Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand
  15. Istanbul, Bruce BecVar

16 Comments:

Blogger 'Zilla said...

awesome list, susan! Thanks, I now have a few more to add to my ipod. :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger iliketoast said...

Ipod ..... *sign*

I used to have number 14.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Nice list, I prefer N° 4, but i cannot stand the video

4:31 PM  
Blogger partyrunner said...

i love joss stone. and i turned my whole family onto natasha over holiday break. well, at least my sister and mom. my brother asked if we were listening to ashlee simpson

5:39 PM  
Blogger A Cloud's Yin said...

The music abounds. Awesome list!

5:49 PM  
Blogger susie said...

Yeah, I'm with you on the "no more."

6:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Suzie, do you know that you DON'T have to do the memes when you're tagged?

6:59 PM  
Blogger robtherunner said...

Susan is just such a good sport, I think, that is why she always plays along.

7:03 PM  
Blogger A Girl Running said...

You have great taste in music (wht is Memes?"

RYN: I have taken the photo and will post it in my Wednesday night post (after my dreaded weekly weigh in!)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I love that you have joss stone, beyonce and kanye on your list. You've got good taste. Joss stone is the best.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I love that song Take me out!

8:27 PM  
Blogger D said...

Totally off topic of this post, what a beautiful new pair of running shoes!

8:48 PM  
Blogger TryAthlete said...

Try hate memes. Memes blog chain mail.

2:00 AM  
Blogger TryAthlete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

You're the queen of memes! Ha!! I've got a lot of those same songs on my nano, too.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

What did we do before IPod? If running doesn't finish me off then surely ITunes will....

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home