Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"Where are your legs?"

My sister and I pondered this question last night. She pointed out that it's a funny question. It made us laugh at least. The new header is really different, very busy, lot of motion, and sans my legs. Kind of like my life right now - well, except, I still have legs. To those who e-mailed me and asked the leg question, the answer is: "They've moved to the sidebar." Note: Holiday running legs arriving soon.

Not a lot to report today. I've put my lost odometor back up and included 05 Austin Marathon training miles. It was a nice surprise to see the Chicago and Austin training miles added together.

Buttcamp this morning was good and hard. In the holiday spirit and with much sincerity, Karrie, I'd like to thank you for contributing towards my goal of a great ass with less jiggle - that's the best holiday gift I can imagine. Other than running, there aren't many things worth waking up at 4:00 AM for - but buttcamp is definitely one of them.

No running planned today - resting only.

18 Comments:

Blogger adrienne said...

eim confused. lol

11:01 AM  
Blogger TryAthlete said...

After a 40-mile week, a rest is definitely well-deserved!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Bolder said...

like what you've done with the header... so many talented people in blogland.

ok, i'll ask, what the hell is 'buttcamp'... is that Texan for a rest day?

11:35 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

love the new header and before i saw the post i was going to ask the same qeustion :)

good to see the running is going well albeit it difficult and windy :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger thealphafry said...

haha I love your answer.. "they moved to the sidebar".. duh.

I like your new header. Did you design that!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Oldman said...

love the header.... hey 40 miles one week, 30 the next...hard easy

1:13 PM  
Blogger Swordspoint said...

Forrest Gump voice "But Lieutenant Susan, you ain't got no laigs."

1:25 PM  
Blogger TryAthlete said...

Allow me to enlighten you, Bolder, as I have been enlightened:

Buttcamp: Colon cleasing day.

Seriously, I'll let Richard do the honors: (I even spell "honors" the right way for my over-the-Atlantic friends")

"What we lovingly refer to as buttcamp is a bootcamp class, a combination of weights or some form of resistance, and calisthentics, ruled over by our friend karrie, queen of the lunge. The class happens twice a week. Tuesdays the class is for lower body. Participants feel it strongly.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick said...

New here. Love your header designs.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Iron Benny said...

Sweet blog, good luck with the ass goals. I guess I could have an anti golfers ass training goal. Dam thing is so flat and wide it looks like a billboard. All well.

4:13 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Must be one hellluva buttcamp if its worth getting up for at 4am!

5:51 PM  
Blogger jeff said...

yeah...hey...where's the legs?!

groovy curly ques though. i love creative mastheads.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

I link to your blog via running girls blog, love the header, I missed the legs???

Enjoyed the read, keep it up!


Stu Mac from Aus

7:56 PM  
Blogger partyrunner said...

i join fellow bloggers in asking about butt camp?

hope you're not offended, but i don't like the header. i liked the roses and your legs. tough, yet girly at the same time.

11:12 PM  
Blogger partyrunner said...

more accurate would be to say, i do'nt like the new header...as much.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey is that your Chicago pic in the new header?

11:23 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hi again! Yes I am at work and yes I am doing work but I need distractions every now and then! I was wondering whether you could do me a favour - actually its for my friend Strewth. She would love a new blog header but she's too olite to ask you. There could be another packet of Tim Tams in this for you!!!! Thanks!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

I love the new header! And are holiday legs red and green?

Your odometer is inspiring! I'm a little jealous!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home