Sunday, November 20, 2005

Oh good lord . . .

This has been a mess. If I'm going to fix it - why not do it all over. It's going to take a while but I promise I'll get you all back up there. Thanks for sending that list Tryathlete - it's going to help a lot. Cliff, can you forgive me for spelling your name wrong? I think Rowdy typed your name in that day.

This morning was a beautiful 10 mile run. It seemed much colder than 41 degrees, perhaps it was the breeze. Pace 10:36 per mile. Nice and comfortable - they way running should be. This weeks total milage: 27, plus one buttcamp.

The sky was clear and for the third day in a row the shooting stars were out. I wished for hoodia. Just kidding, you know I can't tell.

_____________________________
Sorry about the three different headers I've had up today . . . none of them sing to me - for now we are stuck with the roses.

13 Comments:

Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Nice job on the 10, Susan. My perfect pace. Sounds like your training is back on track!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

10 miles. Gosh that seems so far now. Good job, Susan. And I like the new pic too. :)

Sorry your blog got busted. I did the same thing once when I was on blogger and I switched template themes. Had to put it all in again. Argh.

3:33 PM  
Blogger William said...

Love the new look! It was a blessing in disguise Susan.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Is ok. I understand Rowdy can't type :). If u want your list back..i might be able to get it back tomorrow at work.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Maybe Rowdy spell my name right and I spell my name wrong :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger susie said...

Don't you hate it when the blog code gets screwed up? Arrggghh. Good job on the run. A day without gin makes all the difference:)

7:37 PM  
Blogger robtherunner said...

Thanks for the comments Susan. I like your new pic. I may change mine as well.

9:22 PM  
Blogger TryAthlete said...

Love the new pic. Good job on the 10 miles!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Great run Susan!!
But Sunday with stars, and cold... all unknown for me....

8:44 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Is that your natural hair colour? It looks ... unnatural. Maybe it's the light

9:23 AM  
Blogger Flatman said...

It was a little chilly this weekend, wasn't it?

What in the heck am I going to wear for White Rock???

Glad you had a good ten miler...my weekend run was not that good... :(

10:03 AM  
Blogger partyrunner said...

i admire your dedication to constantly upgrading and improving your blog. makes it easy to read and nice to visit. i keep meaning to do something...anything to mine but then by the time i post, read and post some more, all my blogging time is up.

nice run. your runs are so early. the earliest i managed this cycle was 8:30 a.m. i think. next cycle. ya, next cycle.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Oldman said...

love the new avatar.. pic.

great job on the 10 miles!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home