Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to the workouts

Running has been tough lately, for obvious reasons. Thursday I got 3 miles in after lunch but haven't done much since. Yesterday I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike for 30 min and did lower body weights. My goal is to get 3 miles out on the road today when Michael gets home from work. I'll update later.

Food Log: coffee and 2 eggs for breakfast. Snack, 1/2 c. strawberries. Lunch: 1 banana, salad w/ turkey & tomotoes w/ raspberry vin., Snack: cashews. Dinner: whole wheat egg noodles w/ peas & grilled chicken.

9 Comments:

Blogger Flatman said...

Those three miles will probably do you some good...

Are you getting enough rest?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Al Carter said...

I hope you cen get out fro half an hour or so. It's so easy to forget yourself when you're looking after someone else. 3 miles running is a perfect antidote to life!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

At least you're getting out there and doing something. Life is hectic all the way around. Hope Kenza is doing better.

6:25 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Workouts are good for stress relief. Eating is the other solution but then you end up feeling fat and even more stressed out. So workouts are good ;-)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

I hope Kenza is doing better, and that you feel good going back to your work out, with out pressure. Your already have enough, but training is a great answer to relief.

8:42 PM  
Blogger David said...

We're all thinking about you.

9:46 PM  
Blogger D said...

Don't you just love that stationary bike???!!!! :0 3 miles is good!

Good news on K - although I can't tell that it is improving by the photo - ouch!

10:10 PM  
Blogger robtherunner said...

Good luck with getting back to the workouts.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I agree with the others...3 miles will do a lot to clear your head of all that worry! Your poor baby!

BTW, you've got me started on keeping a food diary. It's not as annoying as I thought it would be and I definately don't feel like a slave to food - just more in control of it!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home