Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Totally brunk and drogging

It's my anniversary!!! and I ran a marathon!! and I got a Nano. Na na na na Nano. So Shopper Susan decided to celebrate anniversary/marathon completion with Runner Susan by taking not-so-shopper husband to the mall. Fashion Whore Susan got a little upset with Runner Susan because she's spent to much time with I-must-stuff-my-face Susan and created Giant Amorphis Butt Susan and couln't fit into these really cool black gaucho pants that Fashion Whore Susan has been eyeing for quite some time now. So I-must-stuff-my-face Susan took not-so-shopper husband to the Cheesecake factory to eat, um cheesecake and drink ummm, many martinis to console Fashion Whore Shopper Susan. Apparently, Runner Susan seems to have lost some alcohol tolerence during training season. Tomorrow, Runner Susan is going to be really ticked off at Intoxicated Shopper Susan when it is 4 am and time to run.

Well, the secretly OCD wanna-be-computer geek Susan decided to check her philosophical friend Kate's blog to see if she has posted about the promised Barbies with no Vagina yet. But, wanna-be-computer geek Susan is getting really ticked off because not-so-shopper husband is in the bedroom yelling such thing as "it's late . . . blogging too much . . . light in that room is bothering me." uh-huh. Could it be that light-bothered husband is not really bothered by the office light at all . . . but, has figured out that Intoxicated Fashion Whore Shopper Susan is a little more fun than I'm-really-tired-I'm-training-for-a-marathon Runner Susan?

17 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I like all those Susans.

10:26 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

hill-AIR-ious!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Al Carter said...

roflmao...that is a feckin hilarious post...but how does hungover i'll never dink again Susan feel this morning?

Inquiring minds want to know.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Flatman said...

Yes, tell us all about alka-seltzer-popping, head-achy, furry-tongued Susan! :)

Mmmmm...cheesecake.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

LOL! Sounds like a good day all around for all of you. ;)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Multiple personality :)....I use to have those too. Then the Iroman Cliff decide to take control and wipe out all the other Cliffs.

What's a Nano?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Running Chick said...

just the fact that one Susan was both intoxicated and a whore explains the tactics of 'light-bothered-husband,' he was bothered all right. =)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Do you really run at 4 am??? Thanks for telling me about drinking... and more drinking today!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger The Clyde said...

Great post...too funny.

I have "at work Chris" who makes really bad eating decisions...and "at home Chris" who hates "at work Chris" while "at home Chris" is exercising off the calories that "at work Chris" has made.

So glad I'm not the only one out there with these interpersonal dilemma's.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Chad Austin said...

I'm glad you stopped when you did. I was getting excited...and I'm at work.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

Wow! I don't remember who's blog I used to get to yours, but that was one great post. :)

Definitely going to be back for more.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

You're too hilarious. I'm going to have to get drunk and blog sometime. Nah...second thoughts, who knows what I'd end up writing! Too dangerous.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I laughed my ass off...sounds like something I would do. Keep up the good work.

4:58 PM  
Blogger D said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger DawnB said...

Thank you I laugh out loud at work today...Girl you are too funny, thank you.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

LMAO!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Leta said...

Don't stop shopping, never feel guilty about that. Save guilt for the skipping of training runs.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home