Thursday, October 06, 2005

3 days to go - 4 mile run

Easy 4 mile run - 39:27. Very windy today, but pleasant temperature for a change.

I think I have a sty in my eye . . . I'm not sure - but it's a hard little lump right in my tear duct area. I don't know if it's a sty or not, but it sounds cool to say you have a sty in your eye. I'm going to blame it on the pollution. I got the gu situation figured out, now I'm wondering how soon I should start hydrating . . . I'm guessing today.

My tire was low this morning, so I dropped off my car at the tire place . . .they just called to tell me that I had a drill bit in my tire. hmmm, a drill bit - not a nail, a drill bit - and they have to replace the tire. Ok - so I'm rambling again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flatman said...

Tell your husband to stop testing his new drill on your tires...

We must be somehow related, because I had to put air in my wife's tire last night...

Definitely start hydrating now. Is your Ipod all loaded up and ready to go? Need any "special" songs?

Stys are no fun. I usually get about one a year and they end up hurting like hell! Oh well, it will be a nice distraction from the lactic acid build-up in your legs on Sunday...

It was windy this morning!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Good thing you found out about the tire today and not race day!

It's a standing joke in our household that we need to buy tires (or get them fixed) once a year. The park where we go camping has slate in the roads. Which then get stuck in our tires. Then when we crawl from our little tent in the morning we have a flat. You'd think that we'd change campgrounds...

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home