Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tempo Day

So tired was I this morning . . . it was tempo run day. 8 was scheduled, we decided on 5 yesterday and ended up doing 4 this morning. I am still really fatigued from Sunday's long run. I don't feel too guilty, because my body was tired and my allergies were bad . . . but still - I wonder how much I'm cheating myself. I am NOT drinking enough water - shame on me - I can't figure out why, you would think I was trying to poison myself with water . . . Today I am forcing myself to drink.

Today's Stats
Program - 8 mile tempo run
Distance - 4 miles
Time - 39 min 24 sec
Calories - 600
AHR: - 163
MHR: - 186
Weight: 131.8
Water: 2 oz

Food: PB&J, banana, coffee, diet coke, baked potato, chili, diet coke, chips, some water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home