Friday, September 23, 2005

My precious has arrived . . .

Late yesterday, my apple powerbook G4 with cordless mouse & keyboard and 20" monitor arrived at work . . . ohhhh myyyy, am so in love - must be careful not to drool on it or take it to bed with me - technically it doesn't belong to me. But if it were mine - I so would.

Today is a recovery day for tomorrow's 20 miler - cut short from 24 - due to advice from all of you - thanks! Only 16 days until Chicago Martahon - YAY! I must start packing and come up with some devious plan to get a nano by then.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Technology rocks!

Good luck on your 20-miler!

4:28 PM  
Blogger A Girl Running said...

whoo hooo, how exciting and fancy

I am off to buy a ipod Nano in 5 minutes....i lurve new toys

7:17 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

You must be tapering now....yes?! I'm even counting the days down now to the marathon and i'm not even doing it.....in fact, I'm on the other side of the world!!!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Flatman said...

What, no pictures of the hot new computer? You;ll post pictures of your toenail, but not show us your new baby? What's up with that???
;)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home