Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Light Cross Training Day

Today is a light cross-training day . . . I'm dreading tomorrow's tempo run. It just seems so wrong to wake up at 4:30 AM to run fast. It's just wrong. 8 Miles is on the schedule, but I think we will only be able to do 5. I don't know how people can do more than that and get to work/take kids to school/morning errands all on time. I'm so bloated from all the sodium/food I ingested yesterday.

Today's Stats
Program - Elliptical Cross Training/Upper body weights & abs
Distance - 1.5
Time - 30 min cardio/30 weights
Calories - 100
AHR: -
MHR: -
Weight: 130.8
Water: 2 oz
PMS - started today

4 Comments:

Blogger Swordspoint said...

I fail to see why anyone would want to get up at any time to run at any speed. Well unless there are dingos chasing you trying to get your baby.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

"A dingo ate my baby!"

1:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

the dingo ate my whole bag of chips

1:39 PM  
Blogger Swordspoint said...

Damn dingos!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home