Friday, September 30, 2005

9 days to go - Easy 3 mile run

Nice cool morning - for once. Easy 3 mile run - I forgot my watch but I think my time was around 29 min - my running compardres & I all finished around the same time. Busy Busy Busy Day. Shoes feel good. Shins a little sore, but I expect will get better soon. Still stressed I haven't made a spreadsheet of things to pack - must do that this weekend.

Food: coffee with cream, bagel w/cream cheese, diet coke, egg salad w/havarti on ww bread ---> 980 calories. Snack reeces pb cup ---> 1015 calories. Mushrooms w/sausage, ceasar salad, lingine w/meat sauce, g. red wine. ---> I don't know, maybe 6,000 calories for the day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Flatman said...

Oh god...you said the magic words...reeses pb cup.

My nemesis.

I'm sorry, did you say something about running?

4:07 PM  
Blogger D said...

I only look at Reeses PB Cups! I swear I gain weight just looking at them. So, I never indulge. Issues!!

You finally had cool weather! Nice!

8:05 PM  
Blogger ~The Modern Tragedy said...

There is a nice little homeopathic medecine thing you can buy at GNC. It does wonders for post-workout relief from soreness and injuries is what it was made for. I am a gymnast, and I run 3 miles 4 days a week. It's called ArniSport, and I am telling you to get it. It's worth everypenny and I have had every injury in the book.

Cheers,

Tragedy

11:03 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Please excuse my ignorance but what are reeses pb cups - they sound like they must be delicious :-)) Are they as good as Lindt chocolate balls?!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Those are concentrated evil! But I guess that;s wh they're so good!

See you in a little over a week :)

6:03 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

I wonder if we get reeses pb cups in Australia - must check this out. Magpies are black and white birds who for 9 months of the year leave you alone but after their chicks are born, the males can get very territorial and are known to swoop. Some can be downright nasty.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Good luck on your ten miles on saturday!! I will be expecting to know how it goes.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

6000 Calories....carb loading before the mara? :)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home