Monday, September 26, 2005

13 Days Left

I'm getting excited - ready to be in Chicago. I love Chicago, I love shopping Chicago. Need to remind myself not to exhaust myself walking around the day before.

Still have so much to do.

Must make a spreadsheet of things I need to take with me. From iPod to supplements - nothing big, just so many small things. Pictures of the Expo look scary - the White Rock Expo was a nightmare and I'm hoping that Chicago will be a little more organized.

The weather looks like highs in the upper 70's and lows in the mid 50's. Not too bad - although humidity look like it will be high and a pretty good chance of rain. I hate running in the rain - well, actually I don't mind running in the rain, just hate running with wet feet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Flatman said...

I like the new header! 13 days is not a long time...are you nervous?

I wish White Rock was closer. Are you going to do it too?

3:34 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Ditto Flatman on the header! Cool.
The new Runners World has a cool article about the upcoming fall marathons, including Chicago. Makes me wish I had planned for one this year. Nothing beats a fall marathon! I love the pic of your dog! I will have to post some more of my German Shepherd.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Al Carter said...

I love your new header - powerful and just in time for Chicago!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Oldman said...

great new header...13 days will go by quicker than you think!

2:23 PM  
Blogger D said...

I like the new look to your blog. New photo too! Extended forecasts aren't very reliable so I'm still hoping for cool dry air! Less than 2 weeks..... :O

8:26 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for visiting my site. One day I plan to get a cool header like you have. :-) In the meantime I'm sure you will have fun in Chicago. Good luck!

9:29 PM  
Blogger David said...

Cool redo on the blog. Now we see you (pic) as a runner. With Chicago so close that's better than the one of the Shopper Susan, although I liked her too.
Enjoy that taper and happy trails to Chicago. A friend of mine is going up for that race too. She hasn't trained very well. When I saw her tonight and I asked how her training was going, she hoisted a beer and said, "Here it is." Needless to say you'll be way ahead of her.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home