Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today was a long day

- and this will be a short blog. I drove the remaining 7 hours back home to Dallas - returning from a vacation in Indiana to visit my sister's family & her new baby girl, Harper.

For 6 days I was garbage disposing slug. I ate everything, anything and all things beige - moved at the speed of a deformed slug and took many naps (not a bad way to spend a vacation, but definitely not my usual routine).

So tonight I headed to the gym around 6pm and did a 3 mile run - 28:46 - my legs were tired and stiff, and I was extremely dehydrated. I feel a little better knowing that I didn't loose too much stamina. I had an occasional side stitch, and felt a little nausea (fatigue I'm sure), but other than that, it was a pretty good run.

I'll blog later about my week in the land of beige food. Right now I need to get my daughter's stuff ready for the first day of school tomorrow. 3rd grade - I am so old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home