Thursday, August 04, 2005

PMS Warning

Just a heads up - I have PMS today. I'm seriously depressed about my increased weight today. I know it's because I've been eating too much fast food. Why is it so hard for me to eat more fruits and vegetables. I'm bloated, I have a sinus headache, my allergies have gone wild, I'm tired. I'm just plain whinny and teary all around. None of these things make me want to go out and run - I was a retard and just plain lazy and didn't workout today. I'm leaving for Indiana tonight and won't have time this evening. Goodness, I still need to pack.

Today is a new day - I'm going to eat healthy, force my multi-vitamin and OM3 down. I need to go and get an antioxidant as well. For those of you who don't know, I have a pill swallowing problem. I hate taking vitamins, sport supplements and herbal meds. No problems with pain killers though - I can take those by the handful.

I have 66 days to lose 20 lbs. That's 9 1/2 weeks and close to 2 lbs a week. I think that's a doable, healthy goal if I can get my act together. Many people have been telling me I'm not eating enough calories for the exercise I'm doing. I can't get myself to eat more or more heatlhy. Women are magnificent self-saboteurs. What's the difference between those who eat too much and those who eat too little? Aren't they both eating disorders. The American culture dictates an enormous amount of pressure on us - when will we stop listening?

Breakfast: coffee - 45 calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home