Friday, August 26, 2005

Please, who am I fooling?

Alrighty, let's add to yesterday's food log - mashed potatoes, red wine and unlimited tortilla chips. Yeah right - and I wonder why I can't lose weight. I also can't figure out why I'm bloated today.

Workout today is a recreational swim with my daughter after work. I think I will take Saturday off in prep for my 21 mile run on Sunday! I'm going to look at walkie talkies today at lunch - I'm very excited about that. Although, a manicure/pedicure sounds nice as well.

Hmmm . . . sounds like I am rewarding myself for sabotage.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Good luck for your run on Sunday. I'm running in a half marathon on Sunday but using it as a training run because I have the marathon in 2 weeks time. The manicure/pedicure option sounded pretty good to me! Indulged in a bit of retail therapy myself on Friday and bought a new pair of shoes! Oh, and a cool hot pink suitcase!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home