Tuesday, August 23, 2005

OCWD

Today I am suffering from OCWD - obsessive compulsive weighing disorder. I have only weighed myself once today and I am sitting here at work wondering if I should go to Target at lunch to weigh myself on one of their scales. My teeth hurt from gritting so much because I know this is WRONG - but I can't help myself - someone please make these thoughts go away.

Other imaginary illnesses I'm having today:
  • Allergic Bronchial spasms - convincing myself that I'm actually having a heart attack.
  • Knees hurt because of my I can't swallow large pills syndrome - glucosamine.
  • Carpel tunnel syndrome - from blogging too much
  • Death from hunger
  • I am not my clothes, I am my shoes syndrome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home