Friday, August 12, 2005

A new day

Today is a new day. I'm really depressed about my weight again - after my trip to Indiana my weight jumped up 4 lbs. I only have myself to blame. I'm doing my best to eat healthy today. At lunch I went to an herbal pharmacy and talked with one of the doctors. He recommended a liquid B12 and an antioxidant supplement. I'm also going to start listing the supplements and sport enhancement products as well. I need to start remembering to take my catalyst.

V&S - Vitamins, Supplements, Sport Enhancement: multivitamin, b12, antioxidant, catalyst, glucosamine.
Workout: easy 6 mile run on the treadmill
Breakfast: water, coffee, 6 oz lf yogurt, 1/2 c strawberries - 232 calories.
Lunch: whole wheat tortilla w/ 1/2 c. chicken salad, lettuce, tomatoes, bean sprouts and avocado, water, diet coke. 288 calories.
Snack: 8 whole wheat triscits. 120 calories, iced tea w/ splenda.
Snack 2: 1 c. watermelon. 49 calories.
Dinner: 1 slice italian bread, 1/2 c whole wheat shrimp & scallop primavera pasta, salad with vinaigrette, coffee with cream. guesstimate on calories: 500

Total Caloric Intake: 1189

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home