Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My arms are spent

My husband is upset because I've taken over both of our Ipods and that I've become a blogging fool. Workout today was 30 min of elliptical and upper/abs weights. I didn't realize how little I had been doing with my arms lately - they are like noodles right now they are so tired. Tomorrow workout is a 3 mile tempo run. I am so thankful this week is a recovery week, the next three aren't going to be so fun.

Breakfast was 1/2 a ww pita with chicken salad and coffee. I need to up my water intake today - I'm feeling really dehydrated. Lunch today was leftover penne arrabita (my husband's specialty) and yummy salad, diet coke. Snack was about 750 cheese-itz . . . oh the calories. My butt will certainly jiggle during that tempo run tomorrow.

Kim, you are doing so well with your running - have you considered running the mini-marathon in Indy next May? I'm thinking of doing it. You could totally be ready by then.

16 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yay! You put the pretty picture back up!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Benneth Iwuchukwu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dream Builder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM  
Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 PM  
Blogger boldman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Pussy69 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Master-K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow...you're being spammed like mad. That's kinda creepy. :(

4:54 PM  
Blogger circlejerker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  
Blogger TS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Blog Review Team said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

God, it's getting worse!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ted Roxan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Slim Suzy said...

Yes I think water is so important.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home