Monday, August 15, 2005

I still have PMS

Many religions believe that people get sick because of sin. Since I am a self-proclaimed hypochondriac, does that mean I only have imaginary sins? Doesn't that count for anything?

Woke up with a headache and neckache today - moved to the sofa last night because Michael was snoring so loud. I felt like plugging up his nostrils, but I spared him. I am tired today and mad because my feet hurt and I couldn't wear my new lizard-skin, brown heels.

Weight: 129.6
Workout: recovery day
V&S: b12, ibuprophen, allegra d
Breakfast: coffee, 1/2 c oj, 1/2 c blueberries, 1 slice ww bread with 1 tbs peanut butter. 271 calories.
Snack: water, 1/2 c sliced apple - 67 calories
Lunch: 1 c ww pasta, onions, ground turkey breast, garlic & olive oil - 385 calories
Snack: 8 triscits - 120 calories
Dinner: Ceasar salad, pasta with meat sauce, 1/2 glass red win - 775 calories

Running total: 1618 calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home