Thursday, August 25, 2005

Food today

My psychotic eating habits are coming back - I have to be really aware of what I'm doing.

Breakfast: coffee, yogurt - 190 calories. Lunch: chick-fil-a 930 caloreis (OMG here I go again). Dinner: guacamole, chips and steak: 427 calories. Vitamins: b12. Water: 24 oz. Running total: 1547 calories

My weight today: 128.8

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Blah I ate a big (and I do mean big) piece of cake (and it was deadly rich cake)today and it was all I could do to stay in my chair at work and not go try to run it off! Talk about food guilt. I passed on a biscuit at dinner time thinking it would help balance the cake out. In reality I would have to give up a day and a half of food to balance that out!!! The guilt the guilt it is is horrible to have to live with! Usually on Friday I just do power hour which is only about 1 mile run...and then military drills. Now as punishment for my gluttony I am going to get up at 5:00 and do 3 or 4 miles before power hour in hopes that God will be kind to me and not punish me by the scales.

8:11 PM  
Blogger marathena said...

Oh you guys!! It wasn't that bad!! Everyone fouls up here and there!!
Hey love the new header!!
marathena

9:32 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hi Susan - CJ here, a runner from Australia. I'm a former couch potato who found a love of running about 8 years ago now. Look forward to reading your progress!

10:51 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. In answer to your question, I took up running 9 years ago because I had just started an office job (prior to this I had been a nurse, as well as raising kids). I figured if I didn't do something I would end up huge from sitting down all day looking at a computer. My weight has been up and down even with running but I have got it under control now. Mainly its been reducing portion sizes (just because I run doesn't mean I can eat everything under the sun, which was how I was eating) and eating properly 80% of the time. The remaining 20% allows me to have things like chocolate biscuits (don't know if you get Tim Tams in US - love 'em)and things like that occasionally. And I absolutely refuse to drink skim milk cappuccinos! :)

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home