Saturday, August 13, 2005

Elvis Run!

Today was a fun day - the Elvis Run 5k starting at the Hard Rock Cafe. Karrie & I headed out among the running Elvises (how do you plural Elvis?) for a fun run. It was a pretty hot day 85 degrees, but better than past races. Don't have my official results yet, but my stop-watch time was 30:15, which puts me around a 9 min 44 sec mile. My goal was 27 min, but I'm pleased with my results.

V&S: muscle fuel 45 calories, hammer gel 80 calories.
Workout: 5k - 306 calories burned
Breakfast: banana, 1/4 c. blueberries, 6 oz lf yogurt, 1 slice ww bread with 1/2 tsp light butter, coffee, 330 calories - YIKES!
Lunch: 6" turkey subway on wheat, lettuce, onion, pickle, olives, light mayo, s&p. 280 calories.
Snack: Rice Crispy Treat - 90 calories (I'm still hungry)
Dinner: 4 oz filet mignon, 1/2 c ww pasta with lf butter, salad w/ blue cheese dressing, 1/2 c orange sherbert. 770 calories.

Running total: 1595 calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home