Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Busy Week

This week is certainly busy - leaving for Indiana on Thursday night, hopefully plane but maybe by car. I registered for the Elvis 5k Run yesterday. That should be a fun, quick race. My goal is to finish in less than 30 min.

My iPod has been diagnosed with needing some serious updates and using backlight too much. She is repaired and ready for pick up.

So I didn't blog anything yesterday - I got a new cell phone and played with it most of the day. I ate quite a bit of food inlcuding a mcdonalds egg mcmuffin, a reubin sandwich, potato chips, fudge, chicken and pasta - plenty of food. Which explains my weight of 131.2 this morning. YIKES!

Breakfast: 1/2 whole wheat pita with feta, coffee, water. Snack: 4 snackwell cookies. Lunch: 6" subway turkey sandwich with lettuce, olives, onion and pickle. No cheese and I have to say -that I really didn't miss it. My, my long run is catching up to me Snack: peanut m&m's, water, 5 club crackers, 4 cheetos, iced tea. OH - how dare I - so much shame.

Workout: 5 min warm-up, 3 mile easy 30 min run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home