Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Woe is Me - Everybody Pity Me

I'm sick AND I'm old. Woke up this morning and was really doubting weather or not I should work out. I hate that feeling. I didn't get up until 4:39am. Karrie and I started our sprint workout around 5am and my stomach was so upset, my allergies were bad and my legs were tired. I made it through 6 repeats and had to go inside to vomit. Karrie was running strong this morning and kept going. I came back out and decided to try and walk a few. After 2 I had to go back in and throw up again. I think I may be a little overtrained right now, I don't know. I do know that I HATE being sick. Being a self-proclaimed hypochondriac - I know real sick from my mentally induced illness, and this was real sick even though I tried to talk myself out it it. I may need to take a few days off. I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow. I have an 18 mile run scheduled for Sunday and really want to be strong for that. Morning Weight: 128.4. Afternoon weight: 127.4

Breakfast: 1/2 banana, 1/4 c egg beaters, avocado, coffee diet coke. Lunch: shrimp rice paper wraps with cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts and soy noodles, diet coke. Snack: 2 hershey kisses, coffee. Dinner: 3/4 c penne arrabiata, diet peach tea, water Snack: 1/2 c orange sherbert

Just so you can feel a little more sorry for me - it's 3:48pm and my throat is starting to hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home