Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Long Run

Starting the day at 4:30am, ran 16.94 miles in 3 hrs 3 min and 36 seconds - which is a 10:50 pace, (this includes a 2 mile walking warm-up) This isn't so bad - still my goal for Chicago is a 9 min mile . . . I am well on my way - well see how the stamina workouts help my time. Aside from getting lost again, due to my special navigavtion skills, it was a great run with great weather. 1654 calories burned. In case you were wondering - I LOVE MY NEW SHOES and INSERTS! For the first time in a year - I ran PAIN FREE.

Ipod update: my ipod is in the hospital getting an exam - the diagnosis will be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday.

3 hammer gels @ 88 cal each, 1 muscle fuel, endurox recovery drink.

Breakfast: 1/2 whole wheat bagel, coffee. Snack: fudge Lunch: lettuce, grilled chicken, pico, sour cream, guacamole. Dinner: Noodle Swing. Snack: fudge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home