Sunday, July 24, 2005

Easy Day

Workout: Easy 4 mile run. Didn't get out of the house until 8:15 AM so it was already sunny and very hot. I was pretty fatigued from yesterday's workout, I focused on my form today and not time. 42:13 - about a 10:33 pace, which is what I'm currently averaging. Ended the run with headache/nausea - I'm guessing I'm still really dehydrated from yesterday's run. Walked quite a bit the last 1/2 mile. I'm thinking about heading to the hot tub tonight and relax my muscles, heat my right foot - which killed me for about two miles during yesterday's race. It's 3:27 now and I'm thinking a nap is in order.

Breakfast: 1 whole wheat English muffin with butter, one banana, few bites of leftover chicken salad. Water, coffee, water and water. Lunch: 1/2 grilled chicken salad w/Caesar dressing, 1/2 cilantro turkey wrap, water, water, diet coke. Snack: popcorn, diet coke, water, 1 twizzler (During Charlie & Chocolate Factory - very good) Dinner: 4 bites of filet, new potatoes, onion & cucumbers in balsamic vinegar. Don't feel like looking up my calories right now but will tomorrow.

BM: 7:05am, 8:00am, 10am (none yesterday), heavy flow - not as heavy as yesterday (lucky race day) Weight 128.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home