Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bagels make you hungry

Breakfast: 1/2 whole wheat bagel with cream cheese, red grapes, cantelope and that other fruit that looks like cantelope but is green, coffee, water. Morning weight: 128.4. Tired this morning, did not want to get out of bed. I'm still hungry too. Seriously thinking about finding some food somewhere. Snack: Fruit & Nut Bar: 140 calories Lunch: whole wheat tortilla with spinach, bree, tomatoes, mushrooms & horseradish sauce. Snack: 4 herhey kisses Dinner: My husband's famous, I've got a bike part hidden around here somewhere penne arrabiata.

Some things are a mystery to me. Last night my husband washed out the inside of the laundry detergent container. When I asked him why he responded "so we don't get our trash can dirty with soap."

I have to say as the day is progressing that I am not feeling any better, I'm still VERY tired, I'm starting to cough and feel really hot and overall generally achy. Hopefully this will subside for our 16 quarter mile repeats tomorrow and tonights workout. BM: 10:05am, 4:15pm (loose), not much spotting. I'm also having the freaky heart beating too fast thing going on. Hopefully it will go away.

Workout: 30 min elliptical, upperbody weights & abs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home