Friday, July 29, 2005

2 Martinis + 1 Glass Wine + Allergy Medicine = Hangover


Ok, so I weigh 129 today . . . Anyone want to guess why?

Let me bore you for a moment. These are the bottom of my feet. For about a year now, I've been having trouble with the 3rd metatarsal on my right foot. A combination of things - very high arches and a lot of mileage mostly. Last night I went to the store Foot Solutions. I figured they would be the knowledgeable about feet kind of people. This polite lady knew right away what I needed and the machine that can do this, confirmed it . . . I'm sure all of you are SO interested in this, so just humor me. See the right foot and the two red spots along the ball . . . Apparently that is bad - I'm putting too much pressure there . . . I left the store spending $65 on new orthodix and a recommendation for new running shoes - so promptly went over to RunOn and bought a new pair of Brooks Adrenaline for $89.99. Hopefully, my foot problems will be history . . . I'm a big sucker if they aren't. I've got 72 days to break these shoes in - shouldn't be a problem.

Forced down breakfast: 1/4 c egg beaters, salsa and avocado, water, aspirin and strong coffee. Lunch: 1/2 turkey, onion, artichoke sandwich & chicken noodle soup. Snack: 4 hershey kisses, water, coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home