Tuesday, July 19, 2005

2-a-days

This weeks starts the two-a-day workouts! Of course, picking the hottest time and most intense part of the training program - it makes perfect sense. Tuesdays and Thursdays are our goal. This week it will be Wednesday and Thursday.

Oh, so tired at the gym this morning - I felt like it was 3:30 am when I woke up and not 4:30. This is a bad feeling, don't like it. 30 minutes of cross training on the elliptical, upper body weights, with some ab work.

Breakfast: 1/4 c egg beaters w 2 tbs salsa - 40 calories, coffee - 40 calories, 1 small avocado - 242 calories. Snack: having diet coke right now, very hungry resisting the urge to eat. Lunch: World's largest salad - lettuce, red kidney beans, chickpeas, spinach, cucumbers, radish, olives, eggs, little cheese, onions, and imitation 6-year old with ranch, balsamic vinegar & olive oil. Few bites of veggie soup and a lettuce wrap with taco meat and tomatoes on it. I'm not quite sure how to document this meal. I'll have to wait until I get home. I don't know, I'm guessing 400 calories. Dinner: fajita meat, 1 tbs sour cream, salsa, guacamole, onions and a little cheese - maybe a sprinkle. No tortilla - 330 calories. One frozen margarita - 170 calories.

Total calories: 1142
Workout calories burned: 98
Weight: 129

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home