Friday, July 08, 2005

128.6

Weight: 128.6
Water: 64 oz
Total caloric intake: 1120
Total calories minus workout: 732

Breakfast - 220 calories
donut - 175 calories
coffee - 45 calories

Lunch - 145 calories
lettuce wraps - 145 calories
diet coke - 0 calories

Snack - 4 kisses - 100 calories

Snack #2 - 10 tortilla chips - 70 calories
1 oz guacamole - 40 calories

Dinnner
Spaghetti Bologenese - 325 calories
Water - o calories

Running (388 calories burned) was really tough today, 4 miles at the pace of a snail - cramps REALLY bad - but I'm glad I'm getting the cramps over with now - Sunday should be a great day - Setting reasonable goals for myself - 13 miles at 9 min per mile - my goal is to finish in two hours or less. Taking Saturday as a rest day to prepare for Sunday's run.

I've eaten really well calorie wise today, although the donut was completely empty calories. I'll be really good at dinner - hopefully Kenza won't want to go to Dickies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home